About Stour Row: All Saints, Stour Row
Perhaps Stour Row: All Saints, Stour Row is your family church or if you have another strong bond with it, we'd be honoured to hear from you to talk about your plans for marriage. We can help answer your questions, even if you're not sure if you qualify for a church ceremony. Couples choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Perhaps you'd like to marry in this church, simply get in touch.
Reasons to choose a church wedding
Embarking on the journey of marriage is one of the biggest steps you'll take in life. There are several reasons why marrying in church can add an extra layer of meaning to your wedding day:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church buildings offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- If you've had family weddings in a local church, you can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.