About Iwerne Courtney (or Shroton) : St Mary, Iwerne Courtney (or Shroton)
Perhaps Iwerne Courtney (or Shroton) : St Mary, Iwerne Courtney (or Shroton) is your family church or if you have another qualifying connection with it, we'd be honoured to hear from you to discuss your intentionsfor your wedding day. To find out more about connections that enable you to marry in a specific church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Perhaps you'd like to marry in this church, simply get in touch.
More Than A Wedding Venue
Embarking on the journey of marriage is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are several reasons why a religious ceremony can make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- If you've had family weddings in a local church, you can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. The situation may be more complex if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.