What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Church open out of hours
- Guidebooks available
- Live music
About Frampton: St Mary, Frampton
Whether Frampton: St Mary, Frampton is your family church and you want to marry here, we'd be honoured to hear from you to chat about your plans for your wedding day. To find out more about connections that qualify you to marry in a particular church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Drop us a line today to find out more.
Your church wedding
Embarking on the journey of marriage is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- Many couples feel that their wedding vows are stronger as they've been performed in a sacred space.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.