What Brides Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Accessible parking
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Live music
- Child focused teaching
About Broadstone: St John the Baptist, Broadstone
Whether Broadstone: St John the Baptist, Broadstone is your nearest church and you want to marry here, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your plans for your celebration. To find out more about associations that qualify you to marry in a specific church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.There are many reasons why couples choose to marry in the church. Drop us a line today to find out more.
Your church wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- Getting married in a church will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Your Vicar can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
If you're worried that you may not qualify for Getting married in a church, then we can help assuage your fears. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.