What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
About Whimple: St Mary, Whimple
Perhaps Whimple: St Mary, Whimple is your family church or if you have another strong connection to it, get in touch to chat about your upcoming your wedding day. To find out if you are able to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons. Perhaps you'd like to marry in this church, simply get in touch.
Special Day, Special Place
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are several reasons why a religious ceremony can make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site