About St Peter and St Paul, Teigngrace
Perhaps St Peter and St Paul, Teigngrace is your favoured parish church and you'd like to marry here, get in touch to talk about your plans for marriage. To find out more about connections that enable you to marry in your chosen church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how a church wedding could work for you.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Getting married is one of the biggest steps you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that add an extra layer of meaning to your wedding day:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church buildings offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- If you've had family weddings in a local church, you can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.