What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Induction hearing loop
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Sign language
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Guidebooks available
- Hall for hire
- Live music
- Introductory nurture courses available
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
About St Paul, Tiverton
Perhaps St Paul, Tiverton is your favoured parish church or if you have another connection with it as recognised by the church, we'd love to discuss your wedding day plans. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Getting married is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.