About Heathfield CofE Primary School, Heathfield
Perhaps Heathfield CofE Primary School, Heathfield is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love for you to get in touch to discuss your plans for your wedding day and ceremony. There are connections that enable you to marry in a specific church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. Couples choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Special Day, Special Place
Getting married is an important step in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs. If you'd like to add a spiritual element to your wedding ceremony, then a church could be the perfect choice for you.
- Many couples feel that their wedding vows are stronger as they've been performed in a sacred space.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. The situation may be more complex if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.