What Brides Love
- Live music
About Trusley: All Saints, Trusley
Whether Trusley: All Saints, Trusley is your family church and you want to marry here, get in touch to chat about your upcoming marriage. To find out more about connections that qualify you to marry in a specific church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. There are many reasons why couples choose to marry in the church, and we're here to help you decide on your perfect ceremony.
Your church wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that add an extra layer of meaning to your wedding day:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- Your wedding vows, made in a church, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.