What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Accessible parking
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Bell ringing
- Introductory nurture courses available
About Heath: All Saints, Heath
Perhaps Heath: All Saints, Heath is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to chat about your plans for your wedding day and ceremony. For more information about connections that enable you to marry in your chosen church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons, and we want to hear yours.
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- God’s blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs. If you'd like to add a spiritual element to your wedding ceremony, then a church could be the perfect choice for you.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- There is a historical element to holding your celebration in a church, where thousands of couples before you have made their promises.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.