What Our Couples Love
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Bell ringing
- Church open out of hours
- Guidebooks available
- Live music
- Introductory nurture courses available
- Child focused teaching
- Bible Believing Church
About St Martin's, Brampton
Perhaps St Martin's, Brampton is your favoured parish church or if you have another legally-recognised connection with it, we'd love to chat about your wedding day plans. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a specific church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose a church wedding for plenty of different reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Getting married is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs. If you'd like to add a spiritual element to your wedding ceremony, then a church could be the perfect choice for you.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Your Vicar can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.