What Our Couples Love
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Accessible parking
- Autism aware
- Sign language
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Church open out of hours
- Guidebooks available
- Hall for hire
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
- Guided tours
About All Saints' Church and Burbank Community Church, Stranton
Whether All Saints' Church and Burbank Community Church, Stranton is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love for you to get in touch to chat about your upcoming your wedding day and ceremony. For more information about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
There are many reasons to choose a church for your wedding day. Here are just a few...
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most picturesque wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.