What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Braile hymnbooks or servicebook
- Bell ringing
- Guidebooks available
- Child focused teaching
About St Buryan: St Buriana, St Buryan
Whether St Buryan: St Buriana, St Buryan is your favoured parish church or if you have another familial connection with it, we'd be honoured to chat about your wedding day plans. We can help answer your questions, even if you're not sure if you qualify for a church ceremony. Couples choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Marrying your partner is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- Having a spiritual blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.