What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guidebooks available
- Live music
About St Blazey: St Blaise, St Blazey
Whether St Blazey: St Blaise, St Blazey is your favoured parish church or if you have another connection with it as recognised by the church, we'd be honoured to hear from you to talk about your intentionsfor marriage. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons, and we're here to help you decide on your perfect ceremony.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Embarking on the journey of marriage is one of the biggest steps you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer a sense of historical importance and closeness to the past. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.