What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Church open out of hours
- Guidebooks available
- Live music
- Child focused teaching
About Menheniot: St Lalluwy & St Antoninus, Menheniot
Perhaps Menheniot: St Lalluwy & St Antoninus, Menheniot is your favoured parish church or if you have another familial connection with it, we'd love to discuss your wedding day plans. To find out more about qualifying connections that enable you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how a church wedding could work for you.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Marrying your partner is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- Even if you're not hugely religious, having your wedding in a church can add an extra spiritual dimension to this important ceremony.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, can feel more meaningful when made in the eyes of God.
- Your Vicar can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Church buildings offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.