What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Church open out of hours
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
- Modern, liberal, Anglo-Catholic with mixed congregation!
About St Laurence Parish Church, Frodsham
Perhaps St Laurence Parish Church, Frodsham is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your upcoming marriage. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a specific church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose a religious setting for plenty of different reasons, and we want to hear yours.
A Beautiful Setting For Your Big Day
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.