About Church in Toft - St Andrew, Toft
Perhaps Church in Toft - St Andrew, Toft is your nearest church and you want to marry here, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your upcoming your wedding day and ceremony. To find out more about connections that qualify you to marry in a specific church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons, and we want to hear yours.
Your church wedding
Getting married is an important step in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- God's blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs. If you'd like to add a spiritual element to your wedding ceremony, then a church could be the perfect choice for you.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Your Vicar can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose a church wedding. The situation may be more complex if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site