What Our Couples Love
- Church open out of hours
About All Saints & St Andrew, Kingston
Whether All Saints & St Andrew, Kingston is your favoured parish church or if you have another reason to want to marry there, we'd love to chat about your wedding day plans. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Getting married is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be a regular church-goer to choose Getting married in a church. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site