What Brides Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Live music
About The Church in Westbury Park - Methodist Church, Westbury Park
Whether The Church in Westbury Park - Methodist Church, Westbury Park is your family church and you want to marry here, get in touch to discuss your upcoming marriage. To find out more about associations that qualify you to marry in a particular church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Your church wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- Having a spiritual blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.