What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Guidebooks available
- Child focused teaching
- Christian - broad spectrum
About The Blessed Virgin Mary, Christon
Whether The Blessed Virgin Mary, Christon is your family church or if you have another familial connection with it, get in touch to chat about your plans for marriage. To find out more about connections that enable you to marry in your chosen church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose a religious setting for all sorts of reasons, and we want to hear yours.
Reasons to choose a church wedding
Marrying your partner is one of the biggest decisions you’ll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- Having a spiritual blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- There is a historical element to holding your celebration in a church, where thousands of couples before you have made their promises.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.