What Our Couples Love
- Bell ringing
- Child focused teaching
About St Quiricus & St Julietta, Tickenham
Whether St Quiricus & St Julietta, Tickenham is your nearest church and you want to marry here, get in touch to chat about your upcoming marriage. To find out more about connections that qualify you to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Your church wedding
There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- Getting married in a church will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Your Vicar can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Church venues offer outstanding beauty. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose Getting married in a church. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.