What Brides Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Bell ringing
- Guidebooks available
- Hall for hire
- Child focused teaching
- Open Evangelical
About St Peter & St Paul, Bishops Hull
Perhaps St Peter & St Paul, Bishops Hull is your favoured parish church or if you have another legally-recognised connection with it, we'd love to discuss your wedding day plans. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.people choose a church wedding for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how a church wedding could work for you.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Getting married is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- There is an undeniable spritual aspect to saying your vows in the eyes of God, which many couples appreciate.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Church venues offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church venues offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. If you want to take advantage of the beauty and peaceful atmosphere of a church, then simply get in touch.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.