About St Michael, Kingswood
Whether St Michael, Kingswood is your nearest church and you want to marry here, get in touch to discuss your upcoming marriage. To find out more about connections that qualify you to marry in a particular church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.people choose to marry in a church for all sorts of reasons. Find out more about how you can too.
Your church wedding
There are some things about marrying in church that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God’s blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- Your Vicar can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation’s most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you’re becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. The situation may be more complex if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site