What Brides Love
About St Leonard, Bristol Redfield
Supposing that St Leonard, Bristol Redfield is your your chosen church and you have a strong connection with it, we'd love to hear from you to discuss your upcoming marriage. To find out if you are able to marry in a specific church,simply send us an enquiry and we'll be able to help.Couples choose to marry in a church for plenty of different reasons. Find out more about how a church wedding could work for you.
Getting married is an important step in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make this once-in-a-lifetime occasion extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- Many couples feel that their wedding vows are stronger as they've been performed in a sacred space.
- The Vicar has a vital role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Many of the country's churches offer the chance to marry somewhere truly beautiful. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.