What Our Couples Love
- Bell ringing
- Guidebooks available
- Child focused teaching
- Groups or activities for young people
- Open Evangelical
About St John the Baptist Church, Hatch Beauchamp
Whether St John the Baptist Church, Hatch Beauchamp is your favoured parish church and you'd like to marry here, we'd love to hear from you to talk about your plans for marriage. To find out more about associations that enable you to marry in your chosen church, see the Church of England's weddings web site for more details. Couples choose a church wedding for plenty of different reasons, and we want to hear yours.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Getting married is one of the biggest steps you'll take in life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make meaningful marriage vows, or promises, in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story, giving a truly personal spin on the classic church ceremony.
- Many of the country's churches offer outstanding beauty. No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Many of the country's churches offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You can personalise the ceremony to suit you. You can even use an online ceremony planner to get you started. For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as 'peaceful', 'serene', or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
If you're not sure if you qualify for a church wedding or not, then simply get in touch and we'll be able to talk you through the process.