What Our Couples Love
- Induction hearing loop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bell ringing
- Church open out of hours
About Holy Trinity, Paulton
Whether Holy Trinity, Paulton is your nearest church or if you have another strong bond with it, we'd love to chat about your wedding day plans. To find out if you are able to marry in a specific church, or if you have questions, all you need to do is drop us a line. There are many reasons why couples choose to marry in the church. Find out more about how you can too.
Find Out More About Marrying in Church
Getting married is the most important ceremony of your life. There are some things about marrying in church that make that big moment extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- Many couples feel that their wedding vows are stronger as they've been performed in a sacred space.
- Thanks to their role in the wedding, your vicar can help you create the perfect ceremony. They can blend classic traditions with a contemporary tone to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- No matter which venue you choose, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history. You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- Marrying in a church is a true blend of meaningful and traditional.
You do not need to have been baptised and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site