What Our Couples Love
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing facilites
- Induction hearing loop
- Assistance dogs welcome
- Large print hymnbooks or servicebooks
- Bell ringing
- Church open out of hours
- Guidebooks available
- Hall for hire
- Live music
- Gift shop
- Child focused teaching
- Guided tours
About Cathedral Church of the Holy and Undivided Trinity, Bristol
Whether you're thinking of getting married in church, get in touch. From finding music for walking down the aisle and knowing how to remove your veil, to choosing readings and hymns suitable for a church wedding, at Cathedral Church of the Holy and Undivided Trinity, Bristol in Bristol & Somerset we look forward to hearing from you and assisting you all the way.
Your church wedding
Getting married is one of the biggest decisions you'll take in life. There are some things about a religious ceremony that make your wedding ceremony extra special:
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. God's blessing is an important factor for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- Your wedding vows, made in a church, will help you to stay together and grow together.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made unique to you, which can be very emotional and meaningful.
- Old or new, intimate or grand, our 16,000 churches are some of the nation's most stunning wedding venues, with two-thirds being listed buildings.
- Church buildings offer centuries of history You can feel you're becoming part of history itself by marrying in the same place as your relatives.
- You have a good amount of flexibility when planning your ceremony, and we'll be there every step of way to advise you.
a religious ceremony has never been easier, and if you have a connection to this church we look forward to hearing from you. You do not need to have been christened and you do not need to be attending regularly to choose a church wedding, however if we are not your local parish church there does need to be a strong connection for you to get married here. A complication might arise if one of you has been married before, or, if one of you is a foreign national, but there may still be a way forward. Simply get in touch and we'll be able to advise you.
Advice for contacting Churches
Arthur has extensive expertise in identifying idyllic church locations, a crucial element to many weddings. If you are struggling to get in touch with your chosen church, Arthur recommends visiting the church as they will have their most up-to-date contact information.Venues with Churches on-site