Terms and Conditions – Wedding Fairs
Wedding Fair Terms and Conditions. In booking space at a Fair it is understood that you have read and agree to abide by the following:
1. To book exhibition space please complete the booking form and send a non-refundable deposit. We will confirm your booking to you. Once confirmed, please remember it is a non-refundable deposit, and the booking cannot be transferred to another Fair.
2. The remaining balance is due 4 weeks before the Fair date. Should the balance still be outstanding at this time, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, which will lead to loss of your deposit. Any discounts are dependant on payments being made on time.
3. Each exhibitor will be provided with an appropriately sized table, table cloth and electricity if required. Please bring an extension lead if you need electricity. Please use the booking form to inform us of any special requirements, such as the need for a power supply.
4. Only promotional material for the business name and category stated on the booking form may be displayed at or distributed during the event. The mail list supplied after the event is for the use of the business registered for the event only.
5. Our Wedding Fairs are open to the public from 11am. Due to Health and Safety restrictions, set up is between 9am and 10.30am. No stands can be dismantled prior to the advertised closing time.
6. All exhibitors will be supplied with tea and coffee on arrival. At some venues a complimentary lunch is also provided.
7. As a public event, all reasonable precautions are made to ensure the safety and well being of all attendants to our Fairs, both Brides and Exhibitors. However, should an accident occur, the Organisers are not responsible for the safety of any person or property, including for the loss, damage or theft of exhibits. We would ask that all Exhibitors ensure that they have their own insurance to cover any liabilities and/or risks. It is a condition of exhibiting at Guides for Brides wedding fairs, that you must hold your own Public Liability Insurance, and you may be asked to demonstrate that you have this document either before or during the fair.
8. If the Exhibitor has to cancel his/her confirmed booking for one of our Fairs, we are unfortunately unable to return the deposit. Should the cancellation arise with less than 4 weeks before the Fair, no refund can be given, and payment in full will be required. In the unlikely event of a postponement of date or change of Host Venue for one of our Fairs, any bookings taken and monies paid will be transferred to a subsequent Fair or refunded in full.
9. Guides for Brides undertake to promote every Wedding Fair in a manner that we consider appropriate, and it is our aim to ensure that every Fair has as appropriate number of exhibitors and brides, however we do not make any promises or guarantees as to the number of attendees.
10. We reserve the right to decline exhibition space to any exhibitor, and to remove literature from the information packs if it is deemed unsuitable or if it is promoting any business other than the one booked into the Fair.