Using the Guides for Brides Late Availability Calendar
With Coronavirus causing many couples to cancel or reschedule their wedding, being on our Late Availability page is more important than ever!
Thousands of businesses are already using our calendar feature and they will automatically benefit from appearing in this additional section. If you’re not using the calendar feature yet, you’re missing out.
Why should I use the calendar?
With COVID-19 putting wedding plans in jeopardy, you want to be one of the options for couples who are unable to continue with their current wedding. For many, it will be because their destination wedding had to be cancelled thanks to border closures and flight cancellations. For others, their UK venue may have had to shut down or their guest list significantly reduced. By using the late availability calendar, not only are you telling couples that you are still available for weddings, but that you are available at the last moment. Plus, after the initial peak and lockdown, many couples will be looking to have their wedding as soon as possible.
How do I update the calendar on my listing?
- Log in to your business account.
- Click on ‘Update Adverts & Calendar’.
- Under ‘Your Adverts’ click on the pink box in the right-hand corner ‘Update advert & Calendar’.
- Click ‘Activate your calendar’. It will take a few minutes to load so please be patient with this.
- Click on a date and select one of the options or use the repeating dates option to set a series of dates.
- Simply set a date as “Available” or “Available + Offer” if you have a special offer or discount in price.
- Keep the calendar up to date. Only those who have updated in the last 30 days will appear in the late availability section.
If you have filled in your calendar, any available dates in the next six months will automatically appear in our late availability section.
I’m not a wedding venue, can I show couples my availability?
Any business in an eligible category can be featured in the late availability section of Guides for Brides. Unfortunately, certain categories such as wedding and bridal attire, guest accommodation, stationery and spas are not currently able to use the calendar feature. If you are unsure, the first person to speak to would be your dedicated account manager. They’ll be able to tell you whether the calendar feature is available to your category. They can also assist you in the set-up and give you advice to keep your calendar up to date.
Sign in to your business account now to set up your calendar.