5 free opportunities to market your wedding venue
We are here to help wedding venues in any way we can.
We’ve seen an increase in venue searches over the Easter weekend.
Here are 5 free opportunities to help your venue reach these new couples, available right now.
- We have a free wedding venue marketing webinar for all our clients with international wedding marketing expert Alan Berg, tomorrow, Wednesday 15th, at 4pm. Register using this link or find out more here.
- Over 3500 people joined our first Wedding Fair Live on Facebook last week. We will repeat it every Thursday in April, featuring different suppliers and venues, free of charge. This allows you to showcase your venue to a wide audience using photos or with a live walkthrough. Please fill out this form and we’ll be in touch. If you are selected, you will be informed by the Monday before you are due to go Live.
- If you are planning a Virtual Fair or Showround, promote it free on the Wedding Fair Diary. Log in and add it using the “Add a New Event” link. Select “Virtual” as the event type. There won’t be a charge for events in the next 3 months so choose the £200 star listing to be at the top of the page! Tell couples how to access the event in the Information section.
- Give new couples more confidence in paying a deposit while show rounds aren’t possible and there is uncertainty over dates changing, with our *Book with Confidence pledge. This enables you to ask for a reasonable level of commitment from the couple before reserving their date. We are aware that couples are currently holding dates at multiple venues who aren’t charging deposits.
- With a shortage of Saturdays predicted in 2021 we have extended our *Late Availability page to cover the next 18 months. Update your calendar monthly to feature there free.
*These two features are available free to all clients who have an annual or monthly subscription with us.
We are all in this together so please let me know on firstname.lastname@example.org if there is anything more we can do to help your venue through the current situation, to be ready for better times ahead.