Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive
We’re looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing & social media executive with a passion for content creation to join our fast-paced team.
You’ll spend roughly half your time managing Guides for Brides’ social media activity across the B2B and B2C brands, from promoting clients and events, to content creation and paid campaigns.
The other half of this role will be spent working with clients on an agency basis. This can include providing specialist insight into improving their marketing activity, management of some client social media accounts and reporting on marketing activity.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Creation of B2C & B2B content for social media and blogs.
- Management of Guides for Brides’ social media accounts, keeping up with the newest features, trends and implementing best practice.
- A hyper-organised approach to content sourcing, client liaison and stakeholder communication.
- The creation of social media content strategy and reporting.
- Creating partnerships with relevant brands.
- A proactive approach to community engagement.
- Working with clients to achieve their objectives:
- Managing client social media accounts and reporting on activity.
- Run social media consultancy and training sessions for clients.
- Setting up and managing clients’ paid ad campaigns.
- Having client liaison meetings virtually or in person.
Essential for the role:
- You have experience working in similar roles. Agency experience is ideal
- You are a graduate or have a relevant marketing qualification.
- You are well versed in a number of social media platforms and their trends / best practices, including: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- You have a good understanding of using social scheduling and analytics tools.
- You are familiar with graphic design tools such as Canva or Photoshop.
- You have excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner.
- You are confident with video content capture and creation for social media (including Reels and TikTok).
- You have a full, clean drivers licence and access to a vehicle.
- You have a genuine interest in weddings and the wedding industry.
It’s not essential, but this role is more likely for you if:
- You read and write in your spare time as well as for work.
- You understand how to create paid ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- You have an eye for detail and what looks visually appealing.
- You have an understanding of photo, video and audio editing platforms.
Reporting to: Marketing Manager.
Based in: Wantage, Oxfordshire. Travel may be required during peak wedding fair/show season and to liaise effectively with marketing clients locally and across the UK.
Hours: Full Time, Monday – Friday, with some flexible working required on weekends and evenings.
Holiday: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Salary: £18-25k depending on experience.
Get in touch:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV and cover note explaining why you are right for this role, and why this role specifically interests you, to firstname.lastname@example.org