Digital Marketing Internship Opportunity
Are you ready to embark on a career in digital marketing?
Do you have the skills through formal training but need the opportunity to prove how good you are?
Do you need practical in-house experience?
Are you hardworking, quick thinking and accurate in your work?
If so, we’d love you to join our team as our Digital Marketing Intern.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee and run a social media strategy
- Set up and manage pay per click (PPC) campaigns on various platforms
- Follow a PR campaign
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s) and google analytics and sales funnel
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimisation of the website(s)
- Identify and fix errors in online content
- Edit and post videos and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts
- Email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend exhibitions and networking events
Skills & Knowledge :
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit original content for various digital platforms using keywords.
- Communication skills: You will need to be able to explain your strategies to others
- Video editing skills: You will need to create and edit simple video content
- SEO skills: You will need strong knowledge of search engine optimisation and advanced Word and Powerpoint skills
- WordPress skills: You will frequently be working on a WordPress website editing platform.
- Project and time management skills: You will be working on time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
Guides for Brides is a fast-growing online wedding company with a website, strong social media following and Apps. We have a team of 18 who are committed to working hard and following best practice to bring strong company growth in a fast moving digital market.
We are looking for a full time or part time Intern to join the team in our main Wantage (Oxfordshire) office.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
You’ll need to have a degree in digital marketing, or equivalent formal training and experience.
You’ll need to have all the technical knowledge to carry out a digital marketing role effectively with minimal technical training. We will train you in practical implementation of that knowledge in a commercial environment, giving you all the skills and experience you’ll require as a full time digital marketing executive.
Mentoring and career development will form part of your package, with the opportunity for a full time permanent contract.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to put all you have learnt during a digital marketing degree (or similar) into practice in a role where the results will be immediate and measurable.
Salary; £15,000 – £18,500 depending on experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a cover email to email@example.com
*No Agencies Please.