Marketing Manager Job Description
A unique opportunity for someone who is highly organised, driven and passionate about all areas of marketing to make a big impact for a growing brand.
You will manage a small and enthusiastic team responsible for all marketing, e-newsletters, content, social media and SEO. You’ll ensure that everything your team delivers is strategic, targeted and really effective. You’ll be comfortable juggling several projects with moving deadlines and priorities.
Ideally, you will have a strong understanding of Google Analytics, PPC, Facebook advertising and online UX, with a natural eye for good design.
You’ll be working with our sales team to identify and maximise all sales opportunities. You will plan and implement effective email and online marketing campaigns to brides, grooms and wedding businesses so an ability to write persuasive content and an understanding of the wedding industry is an advantage.
You’ll also be account manager for some of our bigger clients, promoting and implementing our advertising packages and ensuring they are well looked after. Experience of, or an interest in, sales and customer service would be beneficial to many elements of this role.
You’ll be confident, outgoing and comfortable representing the company at networking and industry events.
You’ll need great references and a proven record.
Ability to work occasional evenings or weekends when required for events.
If you meet the brief, we’d love you to join our team.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit compelling content for various digital platforms with creative use of appropriate keywords
- SEO skills: You will need an understanding of search engine optimisation to implement strategy devised by our consultants
- Social Media: You will need an understanding of organic and paid social media
- Google: Ability to understand and oversee Analytics, Adsense and Ads
- CMS skills: You will be working on multiple systems including WordPress
- Communication skills: You will need to be able to explain your strategies and techniques to others and train them to complete tasks
- Project and time management skills: You will be working on time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Sales and customer service: You’ll need a persuasive and friendly manner and must be comfortable liaising with clients and developing new relationships within the industry
- Clean driving licence
This is a full time, permanent position.
We are a happy and united team who work hard to achieve great results and to please our customers.
Our office is in a great location on the edge of Wantage, Oxfordshire.
Salary depending on experience. Approx £28,000.00 to £34,000.00 /year
To apply, send your CV and cover letter by email to Alison Hargreaves