Experienced Digital Marketing Executive
A unique opportunity for someone who is ambitious, driven and totally passionate about all areas of digital marketing to make a big impact for a great brand.
The right candidate will have experience and a deep understanding of how to get the most from PPC on Google, Bing and all social networks. In addition to setting up, analysing and adjust PPC campaigns you’ll need to understand the importance of designing the right landing pages, to know how to reduce bounce rate and engage our audience.
You’ll have an assistant to help with social media but you’ll be responsible for ensuring it is strategic, targeted and really effective.
You’ll be working with our sales team and content writer to plan and implement an effective email marketing campaign to brides, grooms and wedding businesses so an understanding of the wedding industry is an advantage.
You’ll need to be interested in the latest Google search algorithms and be able to implement best practice techniques to get us to the top of search engines.
You’ll need great references and a proven record.
If you meet the brief, we’d love you to join our team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with our SEO agency and in-house developers to develop, implement and manage our SEO strategy including internal linking
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Devise, set up, monitor and manage digital marketing campaigns for our websites and events
- Oversee and run an effective social media strategy in line with company aims
- Set up, monitor and manage pay per click (PPC) campaigns on various platforms including managing marketing budgets
- Manage and maintain the UX through the company’s online sales funnel
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Identify and fix errors in online content and UX
- Create and place effective, appropriate online banner adverts
- Manage email marketing campaigns on Mailjet and our own server, writing compelling content for automated emails
- Develop relationships within the industry to increase external linking
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
Skills & Knowledge :
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit compelling content for various digital platforms with creative use of appropriate keywords
- SEO skills: You will need strong knowledge of search engine optimisation
- WordPress skills: You will frequently be working on a WordPress website editing platform
- Communication skills: You will need to be able to explain your strategies and techniques to others and train them to complete the simpler tasks
- Project and time management skills: You will be working on time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
You’ll need to have a relevant degree or equivalent formal training as well as relevant industry experience in digital marketing and SEO for a minimum of 12 months.
We will train you in practical implementation of your strong technical knowledge in a commercial environment, giving you the opportunities to really excel.
Our office is in a great location on the edge of Wantage, Oxfordshire. On-site parking.
We are a happy and united team who work hard to achieve great results and to please our customers.
This is a full time permanent position however we would consider part time for the right candidate.
Salary depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year