Guides for Brides Awards Night, Thursday 9th March 2017
We’re really looking forward to our Awards Night on Thursday 9th March, where we’ll be celebrating great customer service in the wedding industry. Please find below all the information about the event. We’d love to see photos of you getting ready and travelling to the venue, tag @guidesforbrides and hashtag #gfbawards and we’ll retweet you to our 44 thousand followers on Twitter – so get snapping!
Keep an eye on this page on the day of the event, we’ll be updating it with any relevant travel information.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- The Awards Night will be taking place at No. 4 Hamilton Place, Mayfair, London (W1J 7BQ).
- The venue is located just a short walk from Hyde Park Corner tube station and the Park Lane NEC underground carpark is nearby.
- 7-8pm drinks, entertainment and networking
- 8-9pm The Awards Ceremony
- 9-11.30pm Photos, Interviews and After Party
- The dress code for the evening is black tie. Cocktail dresses and lounge suits are a suitable alternative, but it is a wonderful opportunity to get that long gown out and get dressed up.
- We will be serving canapés and bowl foods from Food by Dish, including a vegan and vegetarian option to keep you going throughout the evening. It is not intended to be a substantial meal!
- Drinks before the awards ceremony are included in the ticket price and a cash bar will be open during the after party
- There will be an unmanned cloakroom.
- The Chesterfield are offering preferential rates to anyone attending the Awards Night. Please call 0207 5145609 and tell them you are attending at event at No 4 Hamilton Place.