Awards Night FAQs
Finalists and Winners of the 2017 Customer Service Awards will be announced at the Awards Night on Thursday 9th March 2017 so if you are on the shortlist please secure your tickets as soon as possible.
In categories with 10 shortlisted businesses, 5 will be announced as finalists, one of which will be the overall winner. In categories with 8 shortlisted businesses, 4 will be finalists with one winner, and so on.
All winners and finalists attending the Awards Night will receive a trophy. Shortlisted businesses attending the Awards Night will receive a framed certificate.
- 4 Hamilton Place, London, W1J 7BQ. Opposite the Four Seasons Hotel and a short walk from Hyde Park Corner tube station. The Park Lane NEC underground carpark is very close by. For more detailed directions and information on parking see N0 4’s website.
- Tickets are just £45 each + VAT, or £40 for groups of 4 or more and can be bought by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01235 770078. We’ll need the names of the guests coming with you.
- The price includes fizz, canapés and light bowl food before the awards ceremony, great entertainment throughout the evening as well as an after party with music from Visually Sound Events.
- We’ve kept the price to an absolute minimum to ensure all on our shortlist can be there, giving you a great value night out to celebrate your success throughout the year.
- 7-8pm drinks, entertainment and networking
- 8-9pm The Awards Ceremony
- 9-11.30pm Photos, Interviews and After Party
- It’s an important occasion so we’ve opted for a black tie dress code. Cocktail dresses and lounge suits are a suitable alternative but it is a great opportunity to get that long gown out and get dressed up.
- We will be serving canapés and bowl foods from the wonderful Food by Dish, including vegan and vegetarian options to keep you going throughout the evening. It is not intended to be a substantial meal!
- Drinks before the awards ceremony are included in the ticket price and a cash bar will be open during the after party.
- The Chesterfield are offering preferential rates to anyone attending the Awards Night. Please call 0207 5145609 and tell them you are attending at event at No 4 Hamilton Place.
Book your tickets now by emailing email@example.com or calling 01235 770078 during office hours