Table centrepieces have the power to transform your wedding venue, helping you to achieve a desired theme or ambiance on your big day. Here’s 5 centrepieces which are sure to wow your guests!
1. Elaborately Stunning – A tall vase overflowing with flowers makes for a dramatic centrepiece.
2. Luminous Lanterns – Light up your table with a lantern or two, surrounded by some subtle flower garlands.
3. Subtle Elegance – Submerge your favourite flowers in water. Then add a floating tea light to create a calming table atmosphere.
4. A Vision of Vintage – Decorate your table centres with a vintage tea cup. Then fill it with a gorgeous flower! Simple and unique.
5. Funny Photos – Make your guests laugh with some old or funny photos of you and your groom. Or even dig out some embarrassing photos of your guests!
For more inspiration, check out our Pinterest board.
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs