Win your wedding video from Shoot It Yourself worth £495!
If you’re getting married in 2019 or 2020 and still need a wedding video, you’re in luck! This month one lucky bride will win a wedding video package from Shoot It Yourself worth £495.
Read on to find out how to enter…
If you love fun, laid-back wedding videos that really capture the feel of the day, then Shoot It Yourself could be the perfect fit for you. Your friends and family will film footage on the day using lightweight, easy-to-use video cameras, then after the wedding the footage is sent to Shoot It Yourself to be professionally edited. You’ll get a 30 minute best bits chapter edited to the music of your choice, as well as ceremony and speeches in full.
If you like the sound of that, then take a look at an example here!
The winner will receive:
- One video camera
- Top light
- 3 Hours of filming time
- 30 Minutes best bits
- Ceremony in full
- Speeches in full
- 1 USB stick
- National courier to and from named addresses
To enter this fabulous wedding competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59pm on 31st January 2019.
We will announce the winner by 14th February 2019, so keep an eye on our social media. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Applicable for weddings in 2019 and 2020
- Excludes any extras or upgrades, although these can be added to the package at cost to the winning couple
- Upon accepting the prize the couple will supply an image of themselves and a quote to be used on Shoot It Yourself social media
- Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Shoot It Yourself.
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 31st January 2019. The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs