WIN stunning bridal lingerie set by BARE London
Guides for Brides have teamed up with lingerie designer BARE London to offer one lucky bride the chance to win this gorgeous white lace bridal lingerie set. Made with sports styling in mind while keeping a distinctly feminine feel, you’ll feel both comfortable and beautiful on your big day.
Launched in 2016, all BARE London lingerie pieces are designed and made in London by expert lingerie artisans – working alongside their philosophy of creating wearable and accessible pieces. To win this gorgeous set worth £100, simply fill out the form below:
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- The lingerie set will be won by one bride and there is no cash alternative. It is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted. The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides, BARE London nor the party where the prize is redeemed.
- Guides for Brides will notify BARE London of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of BARE London; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner should contact BARE London before 31st December 2016.
- The prize does not include travel or other expenses which are the responsibility of the winner.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by BARE London.
- By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you.
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes on 31st October 2016. The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
Start planning your big day with our FREE Guides for Brides Wedding Planner
Find a supplier
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride to be
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations
weddings in the uk