Win a Valentine’s Day stay at Bartle Hall Hotel worth £250!
Want to get your Valentine’s Day plans sorted? We’re giving you a chance to win a romantic Valentine’s Day stay at the beautiful Bartle Hall Hotel in Lancashire with dinner and champagne for two, worth £250!
Set in sixteen acres of picturesque Lancashire countryside, Bartle Hall Hotel in Lancashire is an elegant period mansion with beautifully landscaped gardens, fourteen gorgeous bedrooms and award-winning dining – so where better to spend your Valentine’s Day this year?
Whether you’re celebrating your engagement, looking for a romantic minimoon or even need the perfect place to propose, Bartle Hall Hotel is the perfect place to do it!
The winner will enjoy a romantic overnight stay in the hotel’s gorgeously-appointed new Four Poster Suite, with views over the grounds and ensuite bathroom stocked with exquisite Gilchrist and Soames toiletries.
You’ll also receive a delicious three course dinner for two at the Nest restaurant. This AA rosette-awarded restaurant specialises in delicious, locally-sourced ingredients, so there’s sure to be something on the menu you love. Sip your complementary bottle of house Champagne over your romantic dinner – what could be more perfect for Valentine’s Day?
Image credit: James Jebson Photography
As well as a weekend getaway, Bartle Hall is the perfect wedding venue for engaged couples in the north west. The rustic barn-style Balmoral Suite with its timber beams and fairy lights makes the ideal setting for a civil ceremony and wedding breakfast of up to 130 guests. For a more intimate reception, the elegant Windsor Suite can comfortably seat between 60 and 90 guests.
If Bartle Hall Hotel sounds like the perfect place to spend your Valentine’s Day, then read on!
The prize includes:
- Overnight stay for two in Bartle Hall Hotel’s luxurious new Four Poster Suite
- Three Course Dinner for Two
- A Bottle of House Champagne
- Full Country House Breakfast
To enter this fabulous wedding competition, simply fill in the form below by 11.59pm on 31st January 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- Prize to be taken on Thursday 14th February 2019
- Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed.
- Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted.
- The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Bartle Hall Hotel
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 31st January 2019. The winner will have 14 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs