WIN a Personalised ‘Something Blue’ Bridal Tag
Guides for Brides have teamed up with Jewellery specialists Scarlett Jewellery, to give two lucky winners the chance to win a ‘Something Blue’ personalised Bridal Tag. The beautiful sterling silver tag can be engraved with a name, date or special message and is handmade to order. Finished with a small blue bow, the keepsake can be discreetly sewn into the inside of a bridal gown and used as your ‘something blue’ on your wedding day.
The personalised keepsakes are handmade to order in the Scarlett Jewellery studio and presented on a card design. The tag fits up to twenty characters and is the perfect way to personalise your wedding dress.
Terms & Conditions
1. The ‘Something Blue’ personalised bridal tag will be won by two brides and there is no cash alternative. It is not transferable or exchangeable.
2. Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted. The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides, Scarlett Jewellery nor the party where the prize is redeemed.
3. Guides for Brides will notify Scarlett Jewellery of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of Scarlett Jewellery; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
4. The winner should contact Scarlett Jewellery before 30th November 2016.
5. The prize does not include travel or other expenses which are the responsibility of the winner.
6. Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Scarlett Jewellery.
7. By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you.
8. Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
9. The competition closes on 31st August 2016. The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations