WIN – A Beautiful Bridal Hair Barrette
Happy June! To celebrate the start of the summer, we’re giving away something very, very sparkly! Teaming up with #GfB, Hairtrade.com are giving away a beautiful bridal hair barrette this month for a bride-to-be looking for that extra special accessory…
This accessory, Crystal Butterfly White, will pair perfectly with a veil and features an elegant white zircon butterfly design, edged with delicate crystals. It would also look stunning as a stand alone accessory for a more informal look. The perfect wedding keepsake? We think so!
To be in with a chance of winning this beautiful Bridal Hair Barrette, please fill out the form below:
This competition is now closed.
Online hair and beauty retailer Hairtrade.com specialises in real and synthetic hair extensions, professional hair care and nail and beauty products. A one-stop shop, Hairtrade stocks top hair brands including L’Oréal Professional, MoroccanOil, Tangle Teezer, Paul Mitchell, Babyliss, Cloud Nine and GHD – all at prices lower than what you’d pay at the salon. The site stocks professional makeup and nail brands, including New CID, EZ Gel Nail Colours and Daniel Sandler- for beautiful makeup at affordable prices. And if you’re looking for top quality hair extensions, they have a range perfect for any hair length or colour, including micro-loops, clip-ins, wefts, pre-bonded and many more!
For your chance to win this stunning finishing touch, simply fill out the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- The Bridal Hair Barrette will be won by one bride or groom and there is no cash alternative. It is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted. The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Hair Trade.
- Guides for Brides will notify Hair Trade of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of Hair Trade; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The prize does not include travel or other expenses which are the responsibility of the winner.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Hair Trade.
- By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you.
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes on 3oth June 2017 The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show