WIN a 7-course taster menu (created by you!)
Guides for Brides have teamed up with extraordinary experience specialists Humdinger Days, to give one lucky couple the chance to chef at a UK Top 50 Restaurant and then sit down to a 7 course taster menu of their own creation. Imagine working with Michelin trained chefs, preparing perfectly formed Petit Fours and taking home your own apron – it is the gastronome’s dream come true!
Complete with celebratory glass of champagne and canapes, the treat for two is worth £320 and is a wonderful way to make a great memory together for your shared lives ahead. Click here for more detail about the experience.
Please note that the most creative dish will win the Cook & Dine experience…
Terms & Conditions
1. The Humdinger Days Cook & Dine experience is for two people and there is no cash alternative. It is not transferable or exchangeable.
2. Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted. The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides, Humdinger Days nor the party where the prize is redeemed.
3. Guides for Brides will notify Humdinger Days of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of Humdinger Days; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
4. The winner should contact Humdinger Days before 30th September 2016 and the prize must be redeemed by the winner before June 30th 2017.
5. The prize does not include travel or other expenses which are the responsibility of the winner.
6. Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Humdinger Days.
7. By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you and that they will also be passed on to Humdinger Days for marketing purposes.
8. Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
9. The competition closes on 30th June 2016. The winner will be announced and contacted by July 3rd 2016. The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
About Humdinger Days
www.humdingerdays.co.uk is a new and different approach to a wedding gift list and solves the problem of what to give couples to be when they’ve already set up home together and don’t really need ‘stuff’. Couples can set up a Humdinger Days Online Bucket List with experiences they’ve always wanted to do and ask guests to donate to this, leave a message and help the newlyweds along the way to achieving their dreams.
Find a supplier
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations
weddings in the uk