WIN 50 macaroons to serve at your wedding!
This November we’ve teamed up with Lolo’s Cake Away to offer one lucky bride the chance to win 50 free macaroons to serve on your wedding day! Macaroons are great to serve on your dessert table or even for your guests to take home as favours, they can be themed around the wedding day and come in a variety of delicious flavours.
This competition is now closed.
Elena, the cake maker behind Lolo’s Cake Away trained as a french patissier in France for a year and a half, before going on to work as Head Pastry Chef. She has worked in a number of high quality establishments, including 2 Michelin Star Le Manoir Aux Quat’Sasions, owned by celebrity chef Ramond Blanc. For more information on Elena’s wonderful cakes and macaroons for your wedding day, click here.
Terms & Conditions
- The macaroons will be won by one bride and there is no cash alternative. It is not transferable or exchangeable.
- The winner will be able to choose up to two colours/flavours.
- The wedding must be taking place in 2017/8.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted. The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Lolo’s Cake Away.
- Guides for Brides will notify Lolo’s Cake Away of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of Lolo’s Cake Away. It will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The winner should contact Lolo’s Cake Away before 31 December 2018.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Lolo’s Cake Away.
- By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you.
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes on 30th November 2017. The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations