WIN £250 worth of wedding stationery with Made With Love Designs!
This month, we’ve teamed up with Made With Love Designs to offer one lucky couple the chance to WIN £250 worth of stunning wedding stationery! Their gorgeous new range takes inspiration from the natural world around us and features some seriously beautiful prints.
Made With Love Designs is a leading design studio, and all their products are individually handmade, giving you a truly bespoke experience (they’ve even shipped their designs to Kensington Palace!)
If you’d like to be in with a chance of winning this beautiful wedding stationery, please fill out this form:
To see more beautiful examples from the Made With Love Designs studio, check out their website: www.madewithlovedesigns.co.uk.
Terms & Conditions
- The wedding stationery will be won by one bride or groom and there is no cash alternative. It is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years and over, and only one entry per person is allowed. Bulk entries by third parties will not be permitted. The competition is not open to employees and family members of Guides for Brides or Made With Love Designs.
- Guides for Brides will notify Made With Love Designs of the winner’s name. Guides for Brides will provide the winner with the contact details of Made With Love Designs; as it will be the responsibility of the winner to contact them to claim their prize.
- The prize does not include travel or other expenses which are the responsibility of the winner.
- Guides for Brides are not liable for the products and services provided by Made With Love Designs.
- By entering the competition, you are also agreeing that your entry details will be used by Guides for Brides to contact you.
- Guides for Brides will ensure that winners are picked by an independent individual, or under the supervision of an independent person.
- The competition closes on 31st May 2017 The winner will have 7 days to come forward and claim the prize before another winner will be contacted as a replacement.
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations