Wedding Day Nails
After all that hard work planning your big day, your nails deserve some pre-wedding pampering. The question is…what to do with them? Many Brides struggle to decide how they want their nails to look. Here are a few different ideas, providing inspiration for those all-important wedding nails!
1. Making a Statement – Make your nails stand out by covering one nail in heavy glitter. Great for a gold wedding theme.
2. Classic French Manicure – If in doubt, you can’t go wrong with this classic choice. Leaving your hands looking elegant and natural, the French manicure will look stunning with any dress.
3. Jewels – If you are looking for something that little bit different, then stick on jewels provide that extra bling beside your ring!
4. Pastels Please – Whether it be to match the colour of your theme or Bridesmaids dresses, or just for fun, pastel coloured nails provide a pretty and natural look for any Bride.
5. Themed Nail Art – If you are looking for something different, then why not add a personal wedding message to your nails. Bride and Groom symbols are unique examples of wedding nail art.
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs