Choosing your bridal bouquet can be a challenging decision. If you’re looking for something unique, then bridal bouquets made with pearls, crystals and buttons offer stunning arrangements which not only look fantastic on your wedding day, but act as a post wedding momentum. If you are new to this niche concept, read on for an insight into alternative wedding bouquets.
Photo credit: Pinterest
Whether you are seeking something simple and elegant or colourful and bold – these bouquets can be adapted to suit every wedding style. Here are a few different options to consider…
1. Artificial blooms – If you’re wanting to maintain tradition with a floral bouquet, then why not opt for an artificial one, entwined with crystal broaches or decorative beading. There are some fantastic florists who specialise in artificial blooms – so your guests may not even notice! This is a great option for those wanting to treasure their bouquet for years to come.
2. Button bouquets – If you’re keen on the vintage bridal look, then a button bouquet is a “must have.” Your bouquet can easily be personalised with buttons of your choice; vintage shops are a great place to choose your stunning antique buttons. A loving gesture is to incorporate a loved one’s button into your bouquet.
3. Crystal bouquets – If you’re wanting something sophisticated and elegant, then a crystal bouquet is a great alternative. The ultimate in old hollywood glamour, these bouquets are timeless and look stunning with a simple wedding gown.
4. Feather bouquets – For a Great Gatsby inspired look, add some feathers to your bouquet to add some subtle glamour and sophistication. Although white feathers team up well with nude or pink coloured blooms, feathers are versatile and can be dyed any colour to create a striking bridal bouquet.
5. Beaded bouquets – Traditionally popular for Asian weddings, brightly beaded bridal bouquets continue to increase in popularity across the wedding industry. If you’re looking for something bright, then these bouquets offer a stunning arrangement of customised beads which can be easily stored as a post-wedding momentum.
For more inspiration, check out our Pinterest board on unusual bouquets.
Find a supplier
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations