Tips for attending a wedding fair
Attending wedding fairs is a great chance for brides to see some of the key companies that they could hire for their own wedding such as cakes, floristry, bridal wear, photography and stationery. Follow these tips so you can get the full experience of wedding fairs.
- Take notes – When attending a wedding fair it is important to take a list of questions, dates, notes about your budget, ideas for themes or colours and a plan of the main priorities for items on the ‘must have’ list so you have a general idea of what you would like for your wedding.
- Venues – Wedding fairs are great as they are mostly held at hotels or wedding venues so this is a chance to check out idea venues and facilities to consider for your own wedding.
- Contact information – There will be other bride and grooms attending the fairs so remember to share ideas with them and companies will take the time to talk to you, explain what they do and the discounts that they offer so always get their contact information if you like them.
- Budget – Attending wedding fairs are a great way of finding out how much things cost so this will help you to set an ideal budget for your special day.
- Companies – The companies attending the fairs will be up to date with the latest trends so this means that there is more chance of a couple being able to find what they want by attending these events.
Wedding fairs are really effective as they help the couples have a clearer mind on their likes and dislikes as they will see different examples of products and this can help you to start put a theme together or prioritise your spending. To find and visit a wedding fair in your local area, have a look here www.guidesforbrides.co.uk/
Find a supplier
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride to be
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations
wedding planning church wedding etiquette
weddings in the uk