The Perfect Amazon Wedding Gift List
We are all familiar with the US giant – Amazon. Whether it be their easy checkout process or life-saver prime delivery service, Amazon has become a trusted and popular way to shop online. We love their amazing Wedding Gift List, where you can add any of the products on their website to your wish list.
Here’s our top 5 picks for your wedding gift list…
1. Perfect for the coffee lovers. This NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Play & Select Machine is a stunning piece of equipment which is the perfect gift for newlyweds who love to wake up to a delicious morning coffee.
2. We’re married! Let’s get baking. If you’re excited about baking cookies and cakes as a newlywed couple then you’ll love this Tower Die Cast Stand Mixer. If you’re not an expert in the kitchen, then now is the perfect time to start learning.
3. Mix in some metallics! If you love snuggling up by the fire then you’ll love this stunning Copper Fire Pit Tub for those chilly late night garden parties.
4. Set the mood with some scented candles. An affordable addition to your gift list and a delightful way to send gorgeous aromas around your new home. This Annick Goutal Noel Perfumed Candle brings the relaxing scents of citrus fruits, orange and mandarin from brazil.
5. Crown yourselves King and Queen. We love these Natalie Adams Damask pillows – the perfect newlywed accessory to dress up your sofa or bedroom.
These products are just the tip of the iceberg. Anything that is available on Amazon can be easily added to your list; from small appliances, books and cookware to electronics, sporting equipment and your favourite DVDs – Amazon has it covered.
If the huge range of products wasn’t enough to choose from, Amazon’s Universal Wish List feature also allows you to add items you have spotted on other websites. Now that’s what we call Gift List perfection.
Set up your Amazon Gift List now.
Find a supplier
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations