The UK’s biggest wedding show returns to London, Birmingham and Manchester! Try, buy, book and hire all you need for your special day with hundreds of the finest wedding suppliers including wedding venues, florists, beautiful bridal-wear, stationery and stylish menswear at The National Wedding Show!
We’ve teamed up with the National Wedding Show to bring you special discount code ‘GFBL’ for exclusive savings on your tickets. Find out more and get your tickets for the National Wedding Show now…
- Take notes - When attending a wedding fair it is important to take a list of questions, dates, notes about your budget, ideas for themes or colours and a plan of the main priorities for items on the ‘must have’ list so you have a general idea of what you would like for your wedding.
- Venues - Wedding fairs are great as they are mostly held at hotels or wedding venues so this is a chance to check out idea venues and facilities to consider for your own wedding.
- Contact information - There will be other bride and grooms attending the fairs so remember to share ideas with them and companies will take the time to talk to you, explain what they do and the discounts that they offer so always get their contact information if you like them.
- Budget – Attending wedding fairs are a great way of finding out how much things cost so this will help you to set an ideal budget for your special day.
- Companies – The companies attending the fairs will be up to date with the latest trends so this means that there is more chance of a couple being able to find what they want by attending these events.
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs
bride and groom
bride to be
national wedding show
The National Wedding Show
unusual wedding decorations