For a wedding venue with a real sense of history, look to the stunning venues looked after by English Heritage. With them, you could tie the knot in a 16th century castle or an 18th century orangery, and enjoy your wedding breakfast in banqueting halls graced by English kings and queens, before dancing the night away in an incredible art gallery. The choices are endless, but we've picked out some of our favourite historical wedding venues from English Heritage...
Are you interested in a venue that just focuses on weddings all year round? These venues are exclusively used for weddings and your special day is always at the heart of everything they do.
After the eagerly awaited announcement, it is now confirmed that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are set to wed next Spring. It was reported yesterday that Prince Harry casually popped the question in London a month ago while the couple were cooking a roast chicken.
So while we sit and wait, itching for more Royal Wedding info, we’ve joined in with the speculation of the finer details of their big day.
- Romance - Petra tou Romiou (Aphrodite’s Birthplace) was voted one of the top 10 most romantic places in the world by the Lonely Planet 2011.
- Something New - The island offers an array of unique opportunities, making every wedding unforgettable. With water-sports, horse riding and golf as popular island activities - why not get your guests on the banana boat!
- Convenience and Cost - With a flight time of 4- 5 hours from the UK, Cyprus isn't too far to take your guests! Flights from the UK are direct and not too costly.
- Church Vs.Yacht - With an array of quaint chapels and churches, there are many traditional ceremony options. For those seeking something different, why not consider a vineyard, castle, beach or yacht!
- Sun, sun sun - with guaranteed sunshine for over 300 days a year, you don't have to worry about the unpredictable British weather on your big day!
Start your wedding planning here
Guides for Brides bring you all you need to plan your dream wedding.
Need help? Our experienced team have been helping brides for more than 20 years, call us on 01235 773461 now.
- Advice for Brides
- For Businesses
- For the Groom
- Health and Fitness
- Latest Gossip
- Real Weddings
- The Ceremony & Reception
- Wedding Fairs